Infolinks In Text Ads

Here Comes the Beauty

Gentle and dainty
With inspiring looks
And inviting lips,
Like a moving moon
With a bouquet of flowers,
In a golden dress
Having diamond hems,
Comes the Beauty!

Elysian and effulgent:
Illuminating and inciting
Innumerable earthly hearts!

Fantasy ...? Ethereal ...?
Their eyes screw up!
No, it IS real!

“It’s an angel,” mumble many;
Some gulp their saliva,
Some make their hairs,
Some check their collars:
All turning to one direction,
Mouths open, hearts longing!

She makes for me
Raising her velvet hand.
I hold it!
Oh, an empire in my hand!

We dance the dance of the season;
I sing the song she composed;
She hugs me and I kiss her!

She is wonderful!
An earthly paradise!
Bounteous Spring,
I love thee!
I love thee!

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.