Infolinks In Text Ads

Who Are You Anyway

Photobucket
Who Are You Anyway

Warm winds dancing in your calm replies, leave kisses of seduction
On every single second that follows horizontally 
Silken forms of happiness lie hidden in complete adoration
Then spring to proudly sing your name
Across these fields of me

Slight glances meet a full reflection between low murmurs of us
Yet I cannot help but ask how you got so close
You slipped through the darkness of my unwilling emotions
Now I am haunted by the passion
Of love's fiery ghost

My heart feels each step your warm winds make in calm replies
Yet still I cannot help but ask who are you anyway
To make one look around on the shelves of their own soul
To find words that rhyme to touch your own
Left as kisses on each page

This entry was posted in ,,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.